You can think of Bosom Beauty as the offspring that might be produced if BRAVA and Noogleberry mated. It is an electric breast enlargement pump – like BRAVA – but it’s much less high maintenance and requires less “pumping” time – like Noogleberry.
How it works?
he system consists of:
- Two Cups that are lined with thick, comfortable cushions and also act as a seal to give them much better hold and suction on your breasts than most of the other breast enlargement pumps. The cups are also curved toward the tips so they don’t bump into each other like they do sometimes when using Noogleberry.
- Stretch Bra Vest that hold the cups in place so you can walk around and do your thing while growing boobs.
- Controller that comes with 9 different power settings as well as the “Boost” option, which doubles the intensity so you can have “quickie” suction sessions
Here’s how it works: The small controller draws the air out of the domes which sucks and stretches your breasts. This pulling action is what’s responsible for gradually causing your breast tissue to expand and grow. But unlike hand-operated breast pumps, Bosom Beauty uses a sustain-and-release technology which is basically a vacuum that automatically pulls and then releases the breasts throughout the entire session.
It’s this pull and release motion that is Bosom Beauty’s claim to boobie fame – allegedly, this technique is 4 times more effective than systems that just sustain tension since the motion increases blood flow and reduces the time it takes to get results. It’s recommended you wear Bosom Beauty for 30 minutes a day and you’ll start seeing results in a month or two.
- It hurts. The biggest complaint when it comes to Bosom Beauty is that it is really powerful, which means it can be really painful. And since it’s machine-operated, if the lowest setting is too painful for you, you don’t have the option to adjust it to a gentler tone. Most users will adapt to the pain (or learn to put up with it for the growth it provides) but it really can be too much for others.
- May leave red circles. Even with the padding on the cups, you might still get red circles on your skin. It will usually go away within 30 minutes to an hour.
- Set sessions. Each session is meant to be 30 minutes so the machine automatically turns off every half hour and you have to switch it on again. This one isn’t really a biggie, but when you’re doing several hour-long marathon sessions, it can get a tad annoying.
- Not so sturdy. Maybe it’s ’cause it’s made in China, but don’t expect Bosom Beauty to be anywhere near as sturdy as, say, the Noogleberry. The padded domes will only last you a couple of months, especially if you’re using them for a few hours every day.
- Type: Electric breast pump
- Length of time to see results: At least 4 to 8 weeks, using at least 30 minutes each day.
- How much you can grow: Approximately 1 to 2 cup sizes of permanent growth
- Super convenient. Because it comes with the helpful bra vest, this system allows you to tuck your domes in so you can move around as you the machine pumps.
- Constant pressure. The little machine is constantly sucking so the pressure is really constant – you don’t have to re-pump or worry about it losing suction pressure as you go about your business. Constant pressure is key because that’s what prompts new breast tissue to grow.
- Protects against overpumping. Our favorite thing about Bosom Beauty is actually its pull and release method which prevents a lot of the problems caused by manual breast enlargement pumps. The ongoing motion means that your breasts are “released” before they start turning purple, sweating, or developing those irritated red blotches. This motion also allows for better blood flow than simply pulling on your breasts for an extended period of time.
- Contoured cups. A huge perk of Bosom Beauty is its cups. They’re lined with a thick cushion to protect you from getting red indentations or bruises from the cup edges digging into your flesh. Much comfier, especially for those of us who don’t have much body fat and are very susceptible to the feeling of plastic digging into our ribs.
- Bosom Beauty comes on pretty strong. Many users complain that the suction is much too strong even when set at the lowest setting. Most get used to it but for some, it can be too much.
- Time efficient. It doesn’t take that much pumping time to see results with Bosom Beauty. Maybe it’s because the suction is so strong or maybe it’s due to the pull and release method, but either way – it produces fuller, bigger breasts in around two months of using it less than an hour a day.
Overall, I think this system is well worth it with a huge stamp of approval from me. I can see my breasts expanding and releasing which is so cool!, it gives me a massage, and really does phenomenal work for me. What’s more is that it makes me feel that I am on the fast track to my ultimate #boobiegoals. I am very happy to have tried this and so happy that it is now an integral part of my Natural Breast Enhancement journey.