AFT + BRAVA Breast Augmentation is supported by hundreds of reputable physicians across the world. No more pills, creams, incisions or injections. Read on to find out more about this remarkable system for women wishing to have larger breasts.
How it works?
By working on internal tissues gradually over time, BRAVA purports massive benefits and results of the BRAVA breast enhancement surpass traditional breast augmentation and reconstruction techniques. In the presence of gentle tension caused by the partial vacuum, the breast tissue regenerates tiny capillaries through the expanding mass. The fat volume only increases negligibly, since the BRAVA system doesn’t produce fat or affect body fat levels. However, abundant blood supply and extended fibro-vascular matrix structure creates the ideal environment required for fat grafting.
The expansion of the skin in tandem with the underlying tissues all the way to the chest wall (as shown in MRI scans) becomes a fertile scaffold for large volumes of fat to be transferred and more importantly; integrate. The technique applied in tissue expansion is not a new one since it has been around for more than a century. But the technique and technology involved has surely made it immensely beneficial, convenient and devoid of health risks.
BRAVA AFT is designed to be used for both before and after the fat transfer procedure to optimize the outcome. BRAVA AFT stretches the internal breast tissue and make space for fat to be transferred. The BRAVA AFT utilizes suction cups to gradually create the space over a period of about six to eight weeks before surgery. It’s typically worn only at night. Women with tight skin around their breasts often benefit from BRAVA’s ability to expand the skin and breast tissue, ultimately yielding an increase in the amount of transferable fat. BRAVA can be particularly useful for young women with breasts that have not yet been affected by the natural aging process, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. BRAVA AFT needs to be worn for about four to six weeks after fat graft surgery for breast augmentation. This procedure can be applied to both cosmetic and reconstructive breast procedures. Read more details of fat graft surgery for breast augmentation in my article. Weigh my objective analysis of implants vs. fat grafting and select what matches your goals and finances.
- It is hands-off. The system consists of 2 semi-rigid domes for the breasts. The suction tension is created and controlled by a minicomputer called the SmartBox. A sports bra holds everything into place.
- It works while you sleep. If you’re in love with the idea of your breasts growing while you sleep – well, the BRAVA system does that.
- It’s gentle. The best thing about Brava is that it applies gentle suction to your breasts over a long period of time. It doesn’t hurt and your breast won’t go purple, which is a great thing since it means you are causing no damage to your breast tissue.
- It’s effective. Okay, this is probably the best thing about BRAVA. Your breasts will only respond to tension-induced growth when the breast tissues are pulled with a gentle, constant pressure for a period of time. This is when the production of new breast tissue is triggered. It works slowly, but it works and BRAVA allows you to apply the necessary, constant pressure required while you sleep.
- It’s permanent. BRAVA is hands-off but it’s a long, arduous process. What makes it worth it, however, is the fact that it induces permanent tissue growth. That means when you’re done using the system – you get to keep the boobage you gained.
Maintenance is required to preserve this increase in breast size with a healthy lifestyle. If you do not want to go for surgery for augmentation, BRAVA bra may be a good option. See my other methods to tone and firm up your breasts in the DIY section. When it comes to breast size augmentation with BRAVA, the increase may be only half a cup size. BRAVA Starter and Sport Systems work with tissue expansion technique but the results are only half a cup size augmentation. After “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie (2015) , and fiction by British author E.L. James (2011), small breasts have become fashionable.