Editor’s note:- After analysis of several products in the market, we recommend Total Curve for breast enhancement. It comes with a two way system- daily pills supplement and a firming/lifting gel with volufiline. Check out full list of Best breast enlargement products.
The BRAVA® device consists of two plastic domes with a silicone edge seal that fit over the breasts. They are held in place by a custom made bra. Attached to the domes is a small electric suction pump that applies continuous suction to the breast skin and underlying tissues. This suction actually stretches and expands the breast skin and underlying tissues, analogous to expanding a sponge.
How it works?
The BRAVA System is an external tissue expander, which applies a gentle 3-dimensional pull to place the breasts under tension. This sustained tension causes the breast cells to respond by replicating, resulting in new breast tissue.
- It can be mighty annoying. So…the smartbox alarm isn’t so smart. Like, when it goes off in the middle of the night and you wake up bewildered wondering where you are and why you have big cups attached to your chest. ‘Til you remember you’re doing it all for bigger boobies and it’ll be worth it in just 10 weeks’ time.
- It’s easiest for back sleepers. If you’re not accustomed to sleeping on your back – this system is going to take some getting used to.
After being measured and fitted for proper size, patients will typically be instructed to wear the BRAVA® system for about six hours a day during the three weeks prior to their breast surgery. Throughout these daily sessions, the amount of suction applied by the device should be varied on an interval basis using the BRAVA® SmartBox, ideally transitioning from a high level of suction to a low level of suction every 60 minutes. Dr. Bucky often recommends wearing the BRAVA® device at night as it may limit particular activities and ranges of motion while in use.
- It is hands-off. The system consists of 2 semi-rigid domes for the breasts. The suction tension is created and controlled by a minicomputer called the SmartBox. A sports bra holds everything into place.
- It works while you sleep. If you’re in love with the idea of your breasts growing while you sleep – well, the BRAVA system does that.
- It’s gentle. The best thing about Brava is that it applies gentle suction to your breasts over a long period of time. It doesn’t hurt and your breast won’t go purple, which is a great thing since it means you are causing no damage to your breast tissue.
- It’s effective. Okay, this is probably the best thing about BRAVA. Your breasts will only respond to tension-induced growth when the breast tissues are pulled with a gentle, constant pressure for a period of time. This is when the production of new breast tissue is triggered. It works slowly, but it works and BRAVA allows you to apply the necessary, constant pressure required while you sleep.
- It’s permanent. BRAVA is hands-off but it’s a long, arduous process. What makes it worth it, however, is the fact that it induces permanent tissue growth. That means when you’re done using the system – you get to keep the boobage you gained.
BRAVA® is a revolutionary device that uses external suction to gradually expand breast skin and/or tissues prior to procedures involving large-volume fat transfer. As a result of this expansion process, blood supply and a variety of other growth factors increase within the breast, helping the recipient site more reliably accommodate newly-transferred fat. These unique advantages permit our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Louis Bucky, to use larger quantities of fat in order to achieve greater volume and fullness for the breasts during natural breast augmentation, revision, and reconstruction procedures. Ultimately, the BRAVA® System can help Dr. Bucky produce beautiful, natural-looking breast enhancement results, often without the need for implants.